|An EPLI policy is specifically designed to protect against the unique employment-related risks of dental practice owners. It offers insurance protection against claims and lawsuits that are brought against a business, its officers or directors, or its employees and managers, and generally cover charges in the following areas: |
- Gender, age and other types of discrimination
- Sexual harassment
- Wrongful termination or discipline
- Negligent compensation, promotion or hiring decisions
- Breach of contract for employment
- Emotional distress or mental anguish
- Invasion of privacy
- Libel or slander
- Employee benefits mismanagement
The Dentist Insurance Company (TDIC)
TDIC offers an optional coverage, added to your professional liability policy, with limits from $30,000 to $100,000. Learn more about TDIC.
Philadelphia Insurance Companies (PHLY)
The Philadelphia Insurance Companies' program was created to meet the comprehensive needs of corporations exposed to employment practices liability.
- Standalone policy
- Flexible limit options available, starting at $500,000 and up to $15,000,000
- Optional selection of counsel - Insured by choose defense counsel or tender the defense to the underwriter
- Defense costs are in addition to the limit of liability for qualified applicants (coverage provided in the Business Advantage Pro Pak Elite endorsement)
- Defense costs coverage for claims seeking non-monetary relief
In operation since 1962, PHLY designs, markets and underwrites commercial property/casualty, personal lines and professional liability insurance products incorporating value added coverage and services for select markets. Nationally recognized as a premier niche underwriter, the company has field offices strategically located nationwide to provide local service to our agents and policyholders. PHLY's two insurance subsidiaries are pooled for risk assumption and accumulated surplus. A.M. Best Company has assigned the subsidiaries an "A++" (Superior) rating.