The Dentists Insurance Company (TDIC)
In 2005, the New Jersey Dental Association selected The Dentists Insurance Company (TDIC) as their professional liability and office property insurance carrier. The building and business personal property policy is a replacement cost policy which includes many built-in limits and coverages, offering dentists a comprehensive property plan. TDIC's policy offers protection for your dental office, your building and their contents.
- All-risk property protection covers your building and its contents
- Business income protection
- Coverages with additional limits and specific sublimits
- Discounted premiums for qualified practitioners
- Interest-free payment options
- Multi-line discount
- Free prior acts - a tail is not needed when you switch carriers
It also provides eligibility to apply for Cyber Suite Liability, additional protection to help you respond to a full range of cyber incidents — from data breach to computer attacks to extortion.
Bundle & Save with Multi-policy Discounts
Bundle professional liability with commercial property and save 10 percent on each policy. You also can save an additional 5 percent on professional liability by taking the current TDIC Risk Management seminar.*
*Discounts apply to individual policies and are not cumulative. To obtain the professional liability premium five (5) percent, two-year discount, you must complete the current TDIC Risk Management seminar. Contact Mid-Atlantic for current deadlines and seminar details.
Learn more about TDIC.
Ohio Casualty a major regional property and casualty insurer doing business with independent agencies within the northeast region of the United States. Licensed in Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts (business insurance only), New Hampshire, New Jersey (business and home insurance only), New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island and Vermont, Liberty Mututal provides solutions for small to mid-sized businesses, as well as individuals and families.
Liberty Mututal member companies have earned financial ratings of "A" (Excellent) from A.M. Best, the industry standard for financial strength. Their member underwriting companies include:
- Peerless Insurance Company (not licensed in New Jersey)
- Excelsior Insurance Company
- The Netherlands Insurance Company
- Peerless Indemnity Insurance Company
Physicians and Dentists Office Extension Plus Endorsement
The Extension Plus Endorsement* provides enhanced coverage specifically designed to meet the typical insurance needs faced by today's business owners. This endorsement combines many frequently requested property coverages that will round out your insurance plan. Bundling them together provides greater value.
- Blanket limit of $100,000 in any one occurrence for many coverages including valuable papers and records, back-up of sewers and drains, computer equipment and personal property off premises
- Leased property coverage up to $25,000 when an insured is a tenant
- Personal effects coverage up to a $5,000 limit is provided for you and your officers, partners or members, managers or employees
*This endorsement was specifically designed to be used with the Commerical Protector Program.